At Staten Island University Hospital, our Division of Otolaryngology (ENT) is committed to excellence in clinical care, research and resident education.
Services we offer
We treat both adults and children for problems of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Our appointment scheduling is flexible, and same-day emergency appointments are also possible.
If you need deaf services or foreign language interpreters, we can assemble the resources to make sure you get effective treatment. If you have been admitted to Staten Island University Hospital, we are happy to help with inpatient treatment. We also have ENT specialists on call for emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our physicians are all board certified or board eligible.
Conditions we treat
- Head and neck cancer
- Diseases of the sinus and nose
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat problems
- Ear pain and infections
- Hearing loss
- Balance problems
- Airway disorders (e.g., deviated nasal septum)
- Sleep apnea
- Swallowing disorders
- Voice and laryngeal disorders
- Hoarseness and laryngitis
- Salivary gland disorders and tumors
- Thyroid and parathyroid disease
Our available treatments
- General otolaryngology
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Endoscopic airway surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Voice rehabilitation
- Facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
For an appointment or referral, please contact the Division of Otolaryngology at (718) 226-6110. We are conveniently located at 378 Seaview Avenue, 2nd floor, across the street from the North campus of Staten Island University Hospital.