We offer urologists who are fellowship trained in their subspecialties. That means they have extensive expertise in the medical and surgical correction of disorders of the adrenal gland, kidney, ureter, bladder, urethra, prostate, testes, penis and scrotum, as well as a variety of inflammatory conditions and malformations.
Advanced techniques for optimal results
Our team performs minimally invasive robotic procedures, which can correct many urological issues with less trauma and much quicker recovery times than standard surgery. Some of our minimally invasive techniques include partial kidney surgery and robotic prostatectomy.
We provide exceptional care in areas including:
- Bladder disease (bladder stones, voiding dysfunction, urgency, frequency urinating, incontinence)
- Kidney disease (kidney stones), including percutaneous removal, ureteroscopic stone removal and stone prevention
- Prostate disease (enlarged prostate)
The da Vinci Surgical Systemâ€™s robotic technology enables us to do minimally invasive procedures with smaller incisions, resulting in less bleeding and pain, shorter recovery times and fewer postoperative complications, such as incontinence and impotence.
- Bladder cancer (cystectomy), including neuromodulation and percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation
- Kidney cancer (nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy, laparoscopic nephrectomy)
- Lymph node dissection
- Prostate cancer (prostatectomy)
Male sexual dysfunction
- Injection therapy
- Oral medication
- Penile prosthesis
- Microsurgical varicocelectomy
- Oral/injectable medications and long-lasting implants
- Subcutaneous testosterone shots
- Incontinence surgery